Please arrive a few minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time to check in. All appointment times have five or so minutes built in to allow for undressing and redressing.
It is understandable that unanticipated events happen occasionally in life. In my desire to be fair to all of my clients and honor the value of my time, I have adopted the following policies:
- 24-hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. With short notice, someone else may lose the opportunity for the appointment and I lose the income.
- As a courtesy, I will do everything in my power to re-book the appointment with another client by notifying those that are on my cancellation list. You are also welcome to send a friend or family member in your place to fill the time.
- If you are unable to give 24-hour’s notice and I am unable to re-book the time, you will be charged the full amountof your appointment. This must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
- Forgetting or consciously choosing to forgo your appointment without letting me know for any reason will be considered a “no-show”. You will be charged the full amount of your appointment
- Three “no-shows” will result in the release of care.
- Appointment times have been arranged specifically for you. If you arrive late your session will be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours.
- Depending upon how late you arrive, we will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment.
- Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the full session.
- Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash and must be presented at the time of service.
- All gift certificates expire one year after the date of issue. Expiration dates are firm and will not be extended.
- If you cannot use the gift certificate, you are welcome to “re-gift” it to a friend or family member
- All of the same above policies apply when redeeming a gift certificate.
Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
I LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU.